UK Electric Bike Centre hosting Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
Posted by Marcus Van Der Gaag on 18 August 2023
We’re looking forward to hosting Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 24th August for their Business Talks series.
The monthly networking event moves to a different venue every month and is attended by both members and non-members of the Chamber.
Our guests will be able to find out all about us, our story, take a look around the showroom and workshop and try whichever e-bike they like.
We are looking forward to sharing e-bikes with newcomers – don’t be shy!
- Who can ride an e-bike? (anyone!)
- How far you can go on an e-bike battery (50+ miles!)
- What you can use an e-bike for (roads, mountain biking, and more…)
- Why choose an e-bike over a cycle
- Corporate schemes – Cycle to Work
- Grant schemes – for corporates
- Fleet e-bikes – add them to your transport
- Pool e-bikes – shared e-bikes for colleagues/groups
There will also be plenty of networking opportunities, giving you the chance to connect with like-minded individuals from local businesses of all sizes.
Visitors will also have some exclusive offers from us too!
Business Talks - UK Electric Bike Centre